Friday, September 26, 2014

The Shearing Gun by Renae Kaye


5/5
Honestly I just dove into this without even reading what it's about just 'cause I've love Renae Kaye. Holding up to my expectations this book was fantastic.

Hank is a sheep farmer, an amazing Shearing Gun(Top Notch Sheep Shearer) he's been in the closet ever since his own father kicked him out for being gay he has a strict rule about getting dirty with anyone local but that rule is shattered when he meets the sexy new doctor in town.

To annoy his mother, Elliot, the aforementioned sexy doctor achieved success by himself and moved far away from her to a rural little town with a funny name and after a few months a most hunky cowboy with a broken collarbone walks in.

Some suppressed sexual tension later and we have sexy man action! :D

Did I mention I love the name Elliot in fact it's my favorite guy name, probably what I'll name my first son... The Elliot in this book was really cool I mean a cute doctor who's totally about helping others I just love the good guy :) Hank is great too sure I don't think he should have hidden his sexuality for so long he has a great reputation so it's not like nobody would hire him anymore or anything but still everything works out okay in the end all happy happy just like I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment